Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am not chocolate cake...or a 5 year old...I'm just sayin...

There is one word that is absolutely not available for your vocabulary use when talking to a woman. YUMMY. I have been called this word such a ridiculous amount of times that I actually pondered whether or not it was some "fad" that I just wasn't hip to. Say the word to yourself. Yes. Say it right now.

Yuuuummmmmyyyyyyy.


The sound of the word actually makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I am not food. I promise.

When commenting on my facebook picture, do not use this word. You will surely get the delete button clicked on you promptly. When texting me about how you can't wait to see me, do not end the text with this word. I guarantee this will not get you laid. Matter of fact, if you ever call me....yuck...I can't even bring myself to type the word again...you will definitely NEVER get my goodies.

So guys...since I am not chocolate cake or a 5 year old, never let that word escape your mouth. It will only end in dating disaster. I'm just sayin'.


Jenna Christopher

1 comment: